Sunday, December 16, 2007

wrestling tourny!

So I been in my schools 7th grade wresteling thing where we pratice 4 2 weeks and then we go and have a tournament. This two weeks has been hard and the tournament was yesterday. Yesterday was also my all-city band tryout, which happend to be in the middle of the tournament and at the same school. So I watched a few of my team mates wrestle then I got called up. Well i got creamed pretty badly this first match. Right as i got off the mat i went and had my all-city audition. I dident do very good on that. The guy had me play a couple scales (which i screwed up on) and had me play some of the audition peice. I did alright on that. Next he had me sight read a line of music, which i totally screwed up on. So i got out of there and went back to the wrestling tourny. i got back during an intermition and just went and sat down. So i waited for awhile and finally it was my turn again. This match was a little easyer because i was wrestling some one who had also lost the first match. I won and felt pretty good about it. Again i sat around awhile and they called me up for my third, if i won this i would go to the finals and compeate for 2nd. If i just won this one i would get third and if i lost i would get 5th. Well I got out there and was again creamed. I took my 5th place and went home. all in all it was a good experince.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.