Sunday, December 2, 2007

sunday again

Hi anyone who reads my blog! This has been a long week, lots of work at school. In fact I just got done with a paper I have to turn in on Monday. Today I have also been scaning pictures into the computer to make a slid show for my grandparents 50th aniversery. Ugg I am sooo hungery its fast sunday again and I could use some food. After church today ill be going to a bell chior preformance where we will get to play christmas songs! Although my bell chior director kinda over booked us because we've got 4 preformances to day and 3 more on tuesday which i think is a little anoying because she just let us know about this on wensday so its kinda hard. Oh and yesterday I played Gutar Hero 3 so much that i got a blister on my thumb! Sooo yeah thats whats goin on in my life!

No comments: