Sunday, September 2, 2007

hmm...what should I blog about this week??

Well I suppose Ill talk about my friends! Ive got a bunch of friends, and they are all pretty cool. The ones who I hang out mostly with are Alec (who is alergic to peanuts), Nathinal, Lauren, Jesse, and Bethea. Thoes are the friends that I hang out with at lunch and at breks sometimes. Then there are my more sporty friends who are Mark, Brian, Jacob, Conchince (whos name is relly matthew but we call him conhince anyway!). Jesse and Bethea play foot ball with that group lots of times too with me. Then there are some of my friends that I just like sit by in class and stuff. They are Mitch, Will, Armando, Jamie, Megan, and others. Then there are some girls that im friends with but dont hang out with very much. Some of them are Lindsy, Gabby, Jade, Dulce, Kait, and Liz. Well thats alot of my friends!!!


P.S. Its been a month since my first post lol!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a lot of friends. I think it's interesting that you have separate groups of friends because I have friends in different groups too. Sometimes the groups don't mix very well or don't like each other. Do you have that problem? Do the groups of friends ever do anything all together?

Rebekii said...

So, I've noticed that it has been a while since you last posted to your blog. Come on Joseph! How else am I supposed to keep up with all the goings on in your life? I need an update!

Love,
Your Aunt Becky