Sunday, August 26, 2007

music...

Well since school has started band has too, and so has chior, bell chior, and jazz band (almost!). All of which I am apart of. I play trombone in band, which is pretty fun. I sing soprano in chior which I like too. I sing chior out of school though. In bell chior I play bells (duh). And jazz band hasent quite started yet, but when it does im hoping to play keyboard in it, and if not ill play trombone. Although I like band I have been thinking about switching to chior in school. This is not an easy choice for me because I like both so much! (my band teacher might not be happy also about losing his 1st chair trombonist) Another thing, I really like bell chior and thats a befor school program. Although I have started being made fun of for being the only boy in the bell chior for awhile, and that relly bugs me!
In other news of my life i learned how to make wierd letters and symbols like this Ø£© lol

No comments: